Signal Testing and Commissioning teams
Our testing teams are very experienced with the signalling infrastructure and technologies throughout Australia. Our crews are fully independent of the construction work, ensuring true independent verification of the new signalling system.
MW Engineers can also supply a Signal Tester In-charge for your commissioning work, complete with Document Controller.
Testing and commissioning projects:
- Henty Hwy Level Crossing, Dooen
- Wallan signal cabinets
- Murray Basin rail project
- Baywater grade separation project
- Skye Road, Frankston grade separation project
- Cranbourne Line upgrade
- DC shelf mounted relay replacement project, (DPTI) South Australia
- Belair power cable replacement, South Australia
- Steam Ranger level crossing upgrade projects, South Australia
- North Geelong Signal upgrade.
- Correlation of signal cabinets, Ballarat line
- Wyndham Vale rail sidings